Genre, Favorite, and Current
I love to read realistic fiction
books. These books can take place in real life. They are real life situations
that could be happening to you. Some of the books might seem like they could be
true but have something to them that makes them partially fiction.
My favorite book is Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall by Wendy Mass. This book is about a girl who gets hit int he head with a dodge ball during gym and passes out. She goes to heaven and experiences things she has not before. It looks like the mall to her since that is what she loves. I can relate to this book because I love the mall too.
I am reading The Boy in the
Striped Pajamas. It’s about a boy Bruno who has to move to another place in
Germany away from his home. His dad’s job made his family move to a small
apartment. His dad is a soldier. Bruno looked out his window and saw many
building’s with no grass and a barbed wire fence around the area. They were
people wearing stripes. Bruno does not know what is going on around him yet. I am really enjoying this book.
No comments:
Post a Comment